Looking to get involved at Noble in the 2020-2021 School Year? We would greatly appreciate your time and energy as a volunteer at Noble Middle School.
The following Committees need chairs and volunteers:
- Membership – we are looking for a volunteer to be in charge of our PTA membership program. This position will help us get our members and will record our members into the MemberHub program and provide reporting as necessary in regards to our membership.
- Volunteer Coordinator– Keeps track of volunteer hours and rounds up volunteers for different events/needs.
- Communications- Helps are VP of Communications with providing up to date information to the parents including a quarterly newsletter, Facebook and announcements for Mr. Smith.
- Teacher Appreciation– Help the Chair come up with ideas for different ways to appreciate the teachers (lunches, dessert party, breakfast, etc)
- Family Fun Nights– Put together a different family event every other month. (Restaurant nights, Flip N Fly, Papa Johns Nifty Fifty Fundraiser)
- Box Tops– Collect box tops to earn money for the school.
- School Store – we operate the school store at Noble where we sell T-shirts, hoodies, and other Noble Apparel to students, teachers, and staff. The hours are typically either 7:45-8:25 in the morning, or 3:20-3:50 in the afternoons.
- Reflections – Reflections is a national arts recognition program that encourages students to explore their talents and express themselves. Our school will need a Reflections Coordinator this year. For more information, please see this link: 2020-2021 Reflections Contest
- Library – Mrs. Nash is always looking for help in the library to assist with shelving books, assisting students with materials checkout, and other assorted projects
* As other opportunities arise, if you sign up with us we’d be able to reach out and see if you’re interested in each opportunity that becomes available!
If any of these areas appeal to your skill sets and/or interests, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org